In order to mitigate the risk of transmission of contagion from Covid-19 and to protect the health of guests and staff, The Radical Hotel implements all safety measures established by Decree of Law No. 33 – 16/05/2020 and the Lazio Region Order No. 65 – 19/05/2020 and applies in its daily management the national protocol “Accoglienza sicura” (“Safe hospitality”) by Federalberghi – 27/04/2020.
These are the main security measures we put in place:
- The daily cleaning of the rooms is carried out with certified sanitizing products and at room changes ozone treatment is carried out to guarantee deep and complete sanitization of the rooms, fabrics, surfaces and equipment of the room;
- The laundry is sanitized according to the highest safety standards during washing, packaging and transport. For more details on the sanitizing process used by our suppliers click here;
- Breakfast does not include a buffet and is served exclusively in the room;
- The common areas and surfaces most frequently touched are cleaned and disinfected repeatedly throughout the day;
- All staff wear personal protective equipment (mask and disposable gloves);
- Plexiglas protections are installed at the reception;
- At check-in, body temperature measurement with a scanner is provided and access is not allowed if the temperature exceeds 37.5°;
- In the common areas it is guaranteed the respect of the interpersonal distance of at least one meter;
- Personal protective equipment is provided for guests (masks and gloves);
- Sanitizing gel dispensers are available to guests in common areas.